Wednesday 15 October 2008

In the beginning...

...there was the internet. At first a vacuum of opportunity, second a haven for all things unsavoury (I am obviously not talking about Danish pastries), third a pit of broken dreams and/or rich quick schemes and finally a home for self publicising narcissistic twats.

If you cant beat em - join em. So here i am. I really can’t bring myself to get an Arseface account so this will have to do. In this blog i am going to talk about my music related news (self-publicity) and all the stuff I like and have been doing (narcissism).

I intend to update this blog at least once a week. For the benefit of the logically challenged this means: "NEW POSTS EV3RY 7 DAYZ BUT SuMT!Me5 MORE LOL".

I hope you enjoy reading it but if you don’t, fuck off and 'poke' someone you fancy but know full well you will never shag.

No comments: